Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time Travelers Project Reflection

Project description
For this project we were given a civilization and had to study that civilization. We also choose either Government, Art and Architecture, science and Technology, or religion as a pillar. Then we had to choose an object to send back in time that would help the civilization survive. Then we would write a research paper on how our pillar effected our civilization.

Process
For the research paper we started out by just studying our civilization then with the first draft which was pretty much just a bunch of information then after a few drafts it began to have analysis and evidence of the information and became a stronger research paper.

Reflection
In this project I learned a lot about how civilizations work and how the government of the civilization affects how the civilization lives and if it survives. Some challenges I had were that I didn't have much information to research at first so that made my first draft a little bit harder to work with. If I did this project again I would try and find more information so my paper would have better evidence. I think this will help later on in life because in college and also further on in high school we'll have to write a lot of research paper and I would want them to be accurate.

Artifact

No comments:

Post a Comment