Monday, November 9, 2009

Hero project reflection

I think a hero becomes a hero when they do something positive in your eyes. In this project we had to choose some one that we thought was heroic, interview, and then write a story of why they were heroic using the information from the interview. We had to do three or more drafts; this was hard for me because on one draft I didn’t write two pages so I had to do another one. In this project I learned a lot about perspective like how someone sees something could be totally different in some one else’s eyes. A challenge I encountered was that I didn’t get a lot of information from my interview so it was harder to write a two-page paper. If I did this project again I would probable try to be more prepared for the interview and remember how long the paper was supposed to be. A habit of mind I used in this project was evidence because we had to show why the person we chose was a hero using sensory detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment