Sunday, May 9, 2010

Garden visit post


Questions I asked the senior:

Question: What does the garden have to do with school?
Answer: it’s for environmental science, we’re learning about ecosystems.

Question: What stuff do you grow here?
Answer: Strawberries, artichokes, herbs, flowers, and onions.

Question: why do you have it so far away from school?
Answer: it was the only place close enough we tried to find one near school but there wasn’t one available.

Question: what do you use the plants for after they are grown?
Answer: We eat them.

Reflective questions from the class:

Question: what does the garden experience make you think?
My answer: that growing your own food can be a fun learning experience.

Question: how has the garden influenced you?
My answer: the garden has influenced me by making me want to grow more plants myself.

Question: Would you like to continue the senior’s work?
Answer: I would like to continue the senior’s work because it seems like a fun learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment